ATV and UTV Renewal


ATV/UTV Renewals

It is now time to renew your ATV/UTV permits with the City of Chillicothe.  All golf carts, ATV’s and UTV’s require a permit if they are driven on public streets.  Please stop by the City Clerk’s office inside of City Hall at 715 Washington Street, Chillicothe to renew your permit today.  You will need the make, model, proof of insurance and a valid driver’s license.  ATV’s do require proof of registration with the Department of Motor Vehicles.  City Hall is open from 8 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday.  We only accept cash or check.